eBooks, eAudiobooks and digital magazines
Our e-book, e-audio and e-magazine service is changing! We're moving to Libby! Find out how to get started with Libby below.
The Libby app is the easiest way to get started with digital books, audiobooks, and magazines from your public library!
- Install the Libby app from the app store on your Android or iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) device. Or, visit libbyapp.com in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge browser.
- In Libby, follow the prompts to find your library and sign in with a valid library card.
- Browse your library’s collection and borrow a title.
- Borrowed titles appear under Shelf > Loans and download to the app automatically when you're on Wi-Fi, so you can read them when you’re offline.
- From your Loans, you can: Tap Read With... to choose whether you'd like to open a book in Kindle (U.S. libraries only) or Libby. Tap Open Audiobook or Open Magazine to start reading or listening to that title.Tap Manage Loan to see options like Renew and Return.
Need more info? Watch our video below.
For more help with Libby, visit help.libbyapp.com
If you are using a Kindle Fire to access our e-resources, you need to download the Overdrive app instead of Libby app - find the app here
To access Overdrive technical support, fill in a form here
If you are experiencing compatibility issues using Libby with your device or have issues getting started, you can access an online support form here
When getting started with Libby, if you are using your MyFife card, please input only the first 14 digits of your card number.
If you need to check your library card number or PIN, please get in touch with any of our libraries for help. Opening hours and contact details can be found here