Box Office Opening Hours (Telephone Only)
Mon - Fri 10am - 4pm
Sat 10am - 2pm
- Ramped access to Carnegie Hall and Tiffany Café Bar is available next to the theatre entrance.
- Eleven wheelchair spaces are available in the auditorium. Please reserve one when you buy your ticket.
- There is an induction loop system for the hard of hearing.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
- There are limited parking facilities next to the theatre for people with limited mobility. To enter just buzz at the barrier and say if you have a disabled badge.
- If you have any special requirements please tell box office staff when you book your ticket and we'll be happy to help
Carnegie Hall supports breastfeeding. If you require a private space please ask at Box Office.
Entertainment at Carnegie Hall
When we made the decision to postpone last year, we did so fully expecting the uncertainty about indoor performances to have ended by spring. However, as this pandemic has shown us many times, there are factors that we can’t control. This is why we are planning for September but reviewing this again in June in line with Scottish Government guidance and its impact on capacity.
There is still lots going ON! For our Summer programme, alongside ShineOn Digital, we will be working with Fife Council, Fife Sports & Leisure and Fife Coast and Countryside to deliver a fun packed package of activities and experiences. More details coming soon.
Our Autumn Season focus from September will be ‘local’ – with a planned local return, by locals, for locals and with locals – and we are going to be working closely with all our amateur companies, who have been hit so badly during the pandemic, to try to achieve this.
Since lockdown began in March 2020, our Box Office team has been undertaking an enormous customer engagement programme, which has seen us contact thousands of ticket-holders.
We can’t say enough how much we genuinely appreciate your continued support as we work through this difficult time together.
Find the latest information on the status of shows and events can be found here.
About Carnegie Hall
Situated at the heart of Dunfermline, Carnegie Hall is an attractive art deco theatre which presents a quality programme of music, drama, comedy, dance and children’s shows.
We support and host local arts organisations, including Carnegie Youth Theatre, Kelty and Rosyth Musical Societies and several popular dance schools.
Adjacent to Carnegie Hall, the Music Institute welcomes workshops, classes and children’s groups. Our Studio Theatre, found within the Music Institute, also acts as a rehearsal and performance space for creating and developing new work.